I can't believe that it is March already. Everybody seems to be anxiously waiting for spring. I'm just sitting here enjoying my winter. I love the cold and I love the snow. This past month has been busy for me. I've been working on various projects. The biggest ones were Deep Waters and separating Perler beads. I hate Perler beads now. Thankfully, I have amazing friends who, for some reason lost to me, enjoyed organizing the beads. Like it made their day. I still have more to go, but they managed to separate 2/3 of the several thousand beads I had.
Doing Deep Waters was a great learning experience for me. I have learned that I hate Scribus, but that is okay. I have also learned a great deal of patience when dealing with belligerent computer programs. I also learned that people really need to not hard format their submissions because it is a really really big pain in the ass to fix when I have to put it into Scribus. I had to go through and fix each and every line. I was ready to strangle someone. Seriously people. Use your freaking indent. Move along with the times.
I have great news! The social media for the Abby the Labby series has officially launched. I'm rather excited about that. Also, kinda terrified as well. I mean, wow, it is getting really close to launch. Keep an eye out for the cover reveal later this month.
As for goals......take a look below.
1. Work on my submissions for Fandom Universe – It is a work in progress. I've been busy with other things.
2. Complete Deep Waters- almost done. I just have the cover art and table of contents to do. That requires me to use gimp. Ugh....
3. Survive Perler Bead hell- check!
4. Officially launch social media things for Abby the Labby- Whoo-hoo!
5. Be the Minion of Awesomeness- I'm always awesome.
1. Awesome Con prep while trying not to burn my fingers to a crisp.
2. Complete Deep Waters especially since it is due in like a week.
3. Blog Blog Blog
4. Write another short story
5. Think about Camp Nano
6. Finish the daggon blanket that was due LAST year