(deep breath) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAALS!
Okay enough of my Spanish futbal broadcaster impression. Last year was a decent year for me goal wise. I set reasonable goals and I met a good majority of them. Life happened and I did what I could. Overall, I am please with what I was able to accomplish. I joined Year of Creative Pursuits with my writer friends last year so that I would be help accountable for doing what I said I would do. That is what I need. I need people to say, “Um...you know that thing you said you were going to do? Go do that shit!” and “You did that thing? Awesome!”. Sometimes you need a peanut gallery.
This year, I'm doing YoCP again and I hope to have even more success. There are a couple of overall goals I want to achieve. They will be my Ongoing Goals. Then there will be things I want to complete monthly. They will be my Monthly Goals.
My yearly goals are as follows:
1. Have a successful launch of the Abby the Labby series.
2. Write three novels. My romance, the futuristic dystopian thingie idea, and the anthology I want to put together on top of the next five Abby the Labby books.
3. Manage my anxiety better.
4. Finish two blankets.
5. Do a better job with blogging.
1. Chief Minion when needed.
2. Complete romance novel and prepare for editing.
3. Continue working on M's blanket.
4. Blog once a week.
So there you have it. Those are my goals. I'm hoping that this year I will be able to do better with my goals. Here is to a new year!