I was going to do the whole “my year in review” thing, but then I realized that I don’t really want to remember 2017. Let’s just redact that whole year.
Then I was thinking about posting resolutions, but does anyone actually keep those? A new year! A new me! Yeah no. I’m going to be the same bat-shit crazy woman I am. Please let me know in the comments if you actually kept all your resolutions last year.
So what to blog about? I had no clue. So I went to Pinterest—the home of electronic hoarding. I found one of those “Blog Challenges” things and decided to say, “fuck it”, and go with it. So here we go. 30 Days of Blog.
Day One: a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about me.
Okay, first of all, I’m not posting a picture. Y’all don’t need that. Secondly, 15 facts? 15? I’m not that interesting. I can try.
- I was named after a soap opera character.
- People bug me about my middle name. It’s Kay. K-A-Y. I’m not being difficult and giving you the first letter. That is my middle name.
- I can tie a knot with a cherry stem and my tongue.
- I hate wearing socks. But when I do, I refuse to take the time to actually match my socks. Life is too short to match your stupid socks.
- I am a soda addict. Seriously. It’s a problem.
- I don’t have children. I don’t want children. But that doesn’t mean I hate children. I just like my sleep and space more.
- I hate goat cheese. I would rather starve.
- I’m not allowed to knit anymore. In fact, I’m not allowed to handle knitting needles over again after piercing my shin so hard the bone dented.
- I spend a ridiculous amount of time at Panera.
- I hate school but love to learn. School is too rigid.
- Feral children irritate the hell out of me. Not like real feral children. I mean the children that are allowed to run in restaurants and act like fools while their parents are too busy on their phone.
- I love to edit papers and novels. I freaking love it.
- Uggs may be a horrible fashion choice, but, Damn!, those boots were wonderful. I’m just not shelling out for them.
- I love playing video games. I suck at FPS but amazing at platforms.
- I have $400 worth of makeup and brushes that I paid pennies for since I have a subscription it Ipsy. Seriously. Ten bucks a month.